Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for a Personal Loan?
- You can apply for a loan online or you can call us.
2. What loans do you offer?
- We have a variety of secured and unsecured loans which include Personal Loan, Foreigner Loan and Business Loan.
3. Which loan is right for me?
- This depends on why you need the loan, and the amount you wish to borrow.
4. How much money can I borrow?
- You can borrow any amount with a secured loan.
For unsecured loans, you can borrow:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 and above but less than $30,000;
- Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is $30,000 and above but less than $120,000; and
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 and above
However, it is important to take up a loan that is affordable to you and not take on too much.
5. Can I pay off my Personal Loan early and will I be charged if I do?
- Yes, you can settle at any time in full. If you like to know more, feel free call us be will be happy to advise you accordingly.
6. Can I defer my payment?
- Yes. We will be happy to discuss this with you.
7. How do I make repayments?
- You can make repayments of your loans via Internet Banking/ATM transfer.
For any further clarifications or changes for the data provided by you and the purposes that it will be used for, you may wish to contact our (Data Protection Officer)